- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay + 4% Vacation
- Notable Oil and Gas Company
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
IT Project Coordinator (Intermediate) - Calgary, ABCalgary, AB, Canada
Core Responsibilities: Coordinates project activities. Tracks work completed and updates schedules and tracking tools. Organizes and publishes project documents on SharePoint. Creates purchase requisitions and completes receiving. Performs financial tracking, reporting and forecasting. Other duties as required to ensure the success of the project.
Decision Making: Operates more independently, decisions range from those governed by general policy to those on technical or complex issues within authorized limits.
Duties: Considered a fully qualified Project Coordinator. Can be tasked to manage junior project coordinator staff. Makes decisions to routine problems within established guidelines. Can work independently with little oversight.
Acts as the prime coordinator on multiple projects, providing a high degree of quality and accuracy. Provides feedback and improvements on processes and templates. Able to coordinate projects of increasing complexity without guidance. Able to interface confidently with senior business stakeholders. Proactively identifies and resolves issues within area of responsibility independently.
• Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline.
• 5 -10 years of experience as a project coordinator.
• Experience as a project coordinator with IT/telecommunications projects.
• Knowledge of SAP purchase requisitions and receiving, time/travel expense management, financial actuals and reporting, BPC forecasting.
• Experience as a Microsoft SharePoint administrator. Exposure to Microsoft Project or other project management tools. Also OpenText, Visio.
• Experience with Microsoft Office/O365, advanced level with Excel and PowerPoint.
• Good communicator, ability to interact with stakeholders and vendors
• Ability to create and deliver project status reports or updates as required.
• Ability to prepare and maintain a realistic project schedule, including arranging all logistics for personnel, goods and services.
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume to PETD245@Kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Information Technology
Reference ID: CA76ECPD000811
Date Posted: 14/01/2020