- 8 week coverage
- Senior level Administrative skills
- Provide Administrative support to an Executive level team, VP of Operations and team of 4 others
- Calendaring, making travel arrangements, event management, managing expenses
- Managing and prioritizing deadlines and commitments
- Administrative support for business presentations
- Correspondence and report preparation
- Handle concerns with tact and professionalism, escalate when necessary
- Take meeting minutes
- Courier shipments, making copies and other general administration tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation or database applications
- Experience managing multiple Outlook email accounts
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability to work as a contributing member within a cohesive team. Possesses initiative to proactively ask for assistance and seek answers
Executive Assistant to VP OperationsOakville, ON, Canada
Kelly Services is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for our client's Oakville location.
The successful candidate will have experience supporting at the VP level and working as part of an Executive Administration team. Contact us to learn more!
8 week coverage
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button
Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Reference ID: CA767ZKL001349
Date Posted: 04/03/2020