- Oversee the complete packaging process and ensure final product meets required specifications
- Schedule all packaging activities to ensure a smooth work flow
- Maintaining compliance with the laws and regulations related to cannabis
- Ensuring finishing and packaging SOPs are followed and updated as required
- Training and development of team members
- Employee reviews and discipline as required
- Control inventory within the department
- 3-5 years experience in Packaging and Production Management
- Post-Secondary education in a related field
- Experience in the cannabis industry, a lab, food processing, or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment is considered an asset
- Thorough knowledge and experience in packaging procedures
- Demonstrated communication and organizational skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Willingness and flexibility to complete any task that may be required
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office is a must
Packaging & Production ManagerNew Glasgow, NS, Canada
We at Kelly are currently seeking a Packaging & Production Manager to work within a production facility for our client in Stellarton, NS; an affordable and safe community located in Nova Scotia's beautiful Northumberland Shore Region.
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, by becoming a part of the new and upcoming Cannabis Industry, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for an experienced, energetic, and adaptable Packaging & Production Manager for our client’s facility in Stellarton NS. The Packaging & Production Manager is responsible to oversee all operations of the packaging process within the facility as well as train staff that are to meet production goals while maintaining a high-quality cannabis line, fully compliant with our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Working with all employees engaged in packaging activities, he/she will ensure the entire process is monitored and regulated.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Salary: Compensation based on experience and qualifications. Offers excellent Benefit and vacation package.
Security Clearance: Security Clearance may be required for this position.
Working Hours: Full-Time, Monday through Friday; 8:00am - 5:00pm. Shift and weekend work may be necessary.
Physical Requirements: None
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions at www.kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up
for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit www.kellyservices.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA7412DH000218
Date Posted: 22/11/2019