- Single point of contact between Air Carrier provider and our Client.
- Main point of Contact for security related issues at the FBO terminals and aerodrome.
- Single point of contact for the Client's personnel for questions, concerns, and comments.
- Daily communication with air carrier regarding daily operations, time delays, air craft availability, weather changes, passenger needs and concerns, security issues, contractual issues.
- Coordinate with Air carrier to ensure compliance to Federal and Provincial Regulatory requirements.
- After hours support for passengers.
- Daily review of manifests to ensure accuracy of inbound and out bound passengers.
- Identify and create reports on cost saving opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma
- 5 Years working in Aviation or Travel Logistics
- 3-5 Experience in oil and Gas or in a plant operation environment
- Clear understanding of the Canadian Transportation Act
- Experience with Fly In / Fly Out work
- Microsoft Office Knowledge, Experience with Camp and Flight management software, Sharepoint
Travel CoordinatorCalgary, AB, Canada
Reference ID: CA7011JK000013
Date Posted: 03/07/2019