- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Petro-Chemical Company
- Drive safety performance to a zero-incident free culture.
- Champion the use of the Canada Occupational Health and Safety Regulations and safety best practices.
- Assist the Construction Team with daily Work Flow
- Proactively participate as a team player with the attitude of not allowing other team members to fail.
- Must provide significant safety visibility and activity level.
- Must be actively involved with interventions and observations.
- Must take personal accountability for their own safety
- Participate in safety audits.
- Duties & Essential Job Functions
- Management of all construction related documentation
- Acts as building manager for owner complex
- Supports the Construction Manager
- Develop meeting agenda’s and assist in meeting facilitation
- Draft accurate meeting minutes and maintain action registers
- Vendor / supplier / contractor documentation management
- Data entry and report updating
- Management of Document control
- Creating construction binders
- Managing construction documentation
- Supports all Construction Team Members with document management
- Takes personal ownership and responsibility for protecting people from harm, and support a culture of safety and support continuous improvement.
- Organizes Team events
- Other Functions and Responsibilities:
- Must have good written, verbal communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to read and interpret policies, programs, and regulations.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and ensure prompt completion of tasks and assignments.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently. Relies on minimal instructions and pre-established guidelines and timetables to perform the functions of the job.
- Personally stays engaged with moving the project forward during all established working hours.
- Responsible for ensuring contractors are maintaining documents in a timely manner
- Notifies the Construction Manager in a timely manner of issues or concerns.
- Proactively removes barriers and road blocks.
- Excellent knowledge of Western Canada Operations safety practices and willingness to enforce those practices.
- Strong leadership ability
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstration of the ability to solve problems and make decisions at a task force level.
- Planning and organizational talent.
- Strong initiative and able to work with very little oversight.
- Strong in MS office suite, and SAP programs
- Strong understanding of construction documents such as RFI’s, Change orders,
- Ability to develop strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Wiling to learn new computer programs and work flows
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Project Administrative Assistant - Fort Saskatchewan, ABEdmonton, AB, Canada
Job Description: This person will report directly to the Construction Manager and shall be required to have good interpersonal skills; knowledge and awareness of industrial construction while working safely under provincial and company procedures.
Summary: The Project Administrative Assistant will support the Construction Team to ensure overall project success. This role will assist with the daily work flow
Experience: 2+ year work experience
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume to Bilal.Shabbir@Kellyservices.com
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA762CBS000208
Date Posted: 29/06/2020