- Post-secondary diploma and /or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience in recruitment and customer service
- Must have the ability to build relationships, communicate effectively and accomplish many detail-oriented tasks simultaneously
- Must be technically proficient (i.e. Microsoft Office)
- Must have experience with Social Media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Must demonstrate a strong customer focus and team orientation
- Sourcing, screening, and assessing candidates
- Administrating evaluations
- Conducting interviews and checking references
- Making hiring decisions
- Updating online job postings
RecruiterMoncton, NB, Canada
Our Kelly Services office located in Moncton NB is looking for an experienced recruiter to join our team. We are growing and have an opportunity for a high energy, result oriented individual to provide best in class service to our candidates and employees.
This role will be a term position with the possibility of being extended. Working hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30AM until 5:00PM.
While we thank you for applying. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca. Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Human Resources
Reference ID: CA7412VM000049
Date Posted: 02/08/2019