- Working in an administrative capacity completing a combination of data entry, clerical, investigations and balancing functions
- Telephone contact is often required
- Resolving customer inquires
- Perform other duties as required
- Intermediate MS Proficiency: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Minimum typing speed of 50 WPM
- Attention to detail
- 1-3 years of clerical/administrative support experience required
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Strong time management skills
- Quick learner
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- High school education required. Post-secondary education preferred.
Bilingual Banking Admin - BrossardBrossard, QC, Canada
Entry Level Banking Admin
New grads welcome to apply!
We are looking for Operations/Service Officers to provide a broad range of operational support in the banking industry.
1-3 years of previous clerical, admin, customer service or office experience is required.
MUST be French/English Bilingual
Location: Broassard, QC
Our ideal candidate is and organized team player with strong communication skills, customer service experience and excellent computer skills. We are looking for candidates who are flexible to work contracts ranging from 3 months – 1 year. Many roles we recruit for have a possibility extension or full time permanent conversion based on performance/business need.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Category: Banking/Financial Services
Reference ID: CA769AGO000104
Date Posted: 19/11/2019