- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- World’s Largest Green Energy Company
Learning and Development Specialist (Senior)- CalgaryCalgary, AB, Canada
• collaborating with team members and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to perform training needs analyses to identify and document knowledge and performance gaps
• translating gaps into learning content, with a focus on leveraging video based solutions to satisfy and/or enable employees’ technical competency development
• executing or supporting audio and visual recordings and executing post-production activities including raw footage edits, sound engineering, and the integration of animations, effects etcetera
• ensuring media artefacts are correct with respect to: branding; naming conventions; safety and technical accuracy verification with SMEs, etcetera
• supporting change management and communication initiatives through the development of materials that enable desired outcomes
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• knowledge of instructional design methodologies and adult learning principles
• strong background in multimedia development, specifically in recording, editing and publishing video based assets; this includes, but is not limited to the use of recording equipment (audio and visual), Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, and Adobe Photoshop
• able to apply skills in utilizing development tools and applications, including Captivate and video capture and editing tools
• ability to analyze source content and extract relevant information for instructional purposes
• strong written and verbal communication, with a solid knowledge of the
structure and content of the English language, including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
• proficiency in MS Office Suite
• proven ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• ability to exercise sound judgment in identifying issues and risks and mitigating or escalating, as required
• experience in the design of corporate training content, including micro-learning practices, to ensure treatments are tailored to audiences’ learning requirements and implemented to plan
• problem-solving skills
• familiarity with SuccessFactors Learning and/or Content Management software is a definite asset
Degree in Multimedia Design, Communications, or Education or a degree with 2-4 years of relevant experience. Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please apply directly with your resume in Word format to: petra.dubnyk@KELLYSERVICES.COM
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Professional (Other)
Reference ID: CA76ECPD000877
Date Posted: 30/06/2020