- Mixing, Creaming, Packaging, Baking Machines
- Food manufacturing
- Eligibility for stat holiday pay
- Free training on mykelly.ca
- Weekly direct deposit pay (e-pay stub)
- Access to a Kelly onsite representative
- Access to MondelezEmployee Store
- Comfortable scaling and metering ingredients; As well as making adjustments and hand adds
- Must be able to identify and troubleshoot issues and communicate accurately to Maintenance for prompt repair or preventing break-down
- Ability to communicate clearly in English; Speak English while on the line and in production areas
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Works in other areas to support business needs
- Ability to follow basic safety on the line/area; including wearing proper PPE
- Demonstrates attention to safety and GMPs; Demonstrates LOTO (Lock Out Tag Out) protocol when necessary
- Work in a safe and competent manner, following rules and procedures as required and as outlined in our Health & Safety guidelines
- Report any unsafe condition to your Team Captain or Supervisor
- Minimum 1 year experience operating production line machinery or CNC Machines
- Flexible to work any shift: Days, Afternoons or Nights (weekday and weekends)
- Comfortable working continental shifts (12 hours) if required
- Must have own CSA approved steel-toe safety shoes or boots
- Familiar with SOP's and GMP's within the food manufacturing industry is a definite asset
- Some positions require constant lifting of about 20-40lbs
- Pass safety and mechanical knowledge tests.
Machine Operator (Brimley & Progress)Scarborough, ON M1B 2T9, Canada
Our client is currently seeking experienced Machine Operators for 12 month temporary assignments.
We will be looking to fill various operator positions such as: Mixing, Cream, Bakeshop, Packaging Machines
Note that those selected will be put through on Orientation and prepared for a start ASAP!
Payrate: $17/hr + 4% vacation pay and shift premiums
Location: Near Brimley & Progress
Other perks include:
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted within [xx] hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly,
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA762CJD000559
Date Posted: 14/05/2019