- Permanent Position
- Competitive Wage
- Opportunity to build your skills
- Assembly of structures based on CAD drawings using extruded aluminum and a proprietary connector system
- Able to use hand tools and electric saws and follow safety protocols in using machinery
- Assembly of shipping containers and crates using wood
- Cutting of polycarbonate
- Use of pneumatic cutting tools
- Understand and practice 5S concepts
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings
- 1 - 2 years experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced but detailed environment
Mechanical AssemblerBrantford, ON, Canada
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for permanent mechanical assemblers.
Live Chat with a Recruiter!! https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/300633
Don’t wait! If this is the opportunity for you please click on Apply Now. email@example.com or call our branch at 519-759-8150, or visit us at 30 Brant Ave, Brantford, Ontario, N3T 3G6
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA7652LM000067
Date Posted: 13/06/2019