- Production line work flipping wire mats using an electronic arm.
- Must be able to cinchonize flip with another person. Coordination required.
- Experience driving an electric pallet jack or forklift would be considered an asset
- High Attention to detail
- High sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Experience using an RF Scanner is a definite asset
- Able to stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Criminal Background Check Required
- -Reliable transportation to the Moncton Industrial Park
- -Steel toe shoes
- -Able to lift comfortably up to 50 lbs
- -Able to do repetitive work
- -Able to provide two work related references.
- Clear Criminal Background Check
- While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
General LabourMoncton, NB, Canada
Kelly is presently recruiting labour workers who would be flexible for temporary positions both long and short term in the Greater Moncton Area.
Following are some of the responsibilities you might be asked to do:
The ideal employee will have:
Category: Material Handling
Reference ID: CA7412DH000235
Date Posted: 11/07/2020