- Contract term: 1 year, August 2020-August 2021
- Travel to numerous field sites
- Lloydminster SK work location
- Work Schedule: 40 hours/week Mon-Fri
- Travel: to numerous field sites
- Expenses: contractor to provide own truck and cell phone
- LOA - $200/day worked and $1.00/km for trips to and from various field sites.
- H2S Alive
- Standard First Aid
- Confined Space Entry
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fall Arrest
- Mask Fit
- As part of the Thermal Offstream Engineering group, the Discipline Engineering & Integrity team provides technical leadership, discipline engineering and asset integrity support to our client's Project groups and Business Units (including operations and regional technical groups).
- The Pressure Equipment, Piping and Tank Integrity Team (PEPTI) provides technical leadership, operations support and knowledge-based services in the area of pressure equipment, piping and tank integrity.
- This position provides integrity support and leadership to the Lloydminster Cold & EOR and the Heavy Oil Facilities through the development of effective/economic equipment inspections strategies and integrity assessments.
- This position works in a multi-disciplinary team environment with operations, engineering, and maintenance staff. Responsibilities include the development of repair and alteration procedures, liaison with regulatory jurisdictions and identification of corrosion mitigation techniques.
- The key focus is ensuring equipment meets integrity and reliability targets and government regulations, reduce failures, minimize operating costs and extend the life of our client's assets.
- The Asset Integrity Inspector reports to the Manager, PEPTI Thermal and Cold & EOR.
- Maintain, optimize, and report on the plant and field asset integrity programs including pressure equipment, pressure piping and tanks. Routine and turnaround integrity visual inspection and non-destructive examinations planning, scheduling and execution.
- Perform and/or coordinate pressure equipment, pressure piping and tank integrity inspections.
- Complete pressure equipment, pressure piping and tank integrity assessments and provide recommendations for corrosion mitigation and production optimization.
- Develop overpressure protection device integrity and production optimization strategies based upon maintenance and inspection history.
- Develop repair/alteration procedures or review engineering work packages for material selection, weld procedure acceptance, specification and regulatory compliance and application of asset integrity principles.
- ABSA Certified Pressure Equipment Inspector - In-Service Pressure Equipment or In-Service Boiler and Pressure Equipment Inspector
- TSASK Class 2 Pressure Vessel Inspector or Class 1 Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspector
- API 510 Pressure Equipment Inspector
- Experience in oil & gas inspection and corrosion mitigation
- Working knowledge of applicable jurisdictional regulations, codes and standards (ASME, API, AER, CSA)
- Knowledge and experience with safe work practices in oil and gas production accompanied by a superior safety attitude.
- Working knowledge of sweet and/or sour gas and oil processing/refining plants and equipment.
- Strong computer skills especially with Microsoft office products.
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, planning and organizing abilities.
- Ability to work and set priorities in multitask environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be physically fit for field work and capable of working at heights in excess of fifty feet and in confined spaces.
- API 570 Pressure Piping Inspector
- NACE Basic Corrosion
- API 571 Damage Mechanisms
- API 653 Tank Inspector Certification
- CSA W178.2 Level II Welding Inspector
- NACE Corrosion Technologist Certifications
- NACE CP or CIP Certifications
- NACE Specialist Certifications
- CGSB Level 2 NDE Certification in PT/MT
- CGSB Level 1 NDE Certification in UT
- Technologist (ASET)
- Working knowledge of SAP-PM functionality
- Dependent on experience - open to discussion/negotiation.
Asset Integrity Inspector - Oil/EnergyLloydminster, SK, Canada
Kelly Services' Energy industry client is seeking an experienced Asset Integrity Inspector for a one-year contract. The role is based out of Lloydminster, SK but involves travel to numerous field sites - the successful contractor will use their own vehicle and cell phone with paid expenses. Read on for more details - qualified candidates are asked to apply today, deadline to apply is Friday July 24!
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Reference ID: CA762CKL000441
Date Posted: 22/07/2020