- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Oil and Gas Company
- Develop resource demand forecasts, outage schedules, and capacity forecasts based on existing PM program, capital programs, corrective work orders, third-party requests and all other work that may arise
- Plan and optimally schedule work to meet Commercial commitments while maximizing capacity of the pipeline system and meeting other constrains, e.g. resource availability, planned work, competing priorities, etc.
- Coordinate outages for field work amongst stakeholders: Oil Scheduling, Field Operations, Project Managers, Major Projects, Field Engineers, Discipline Engineering, System Operations (Oil Control Center, Capacity Optimization), third parties (utilities), SCADA, etc.
- Preparation and communication of clear, concise and complete daily field work plans for execution by Oil Control Centre
- Facilitating prioritization, escalation, and status communication for outages that result in, or have the potential to result in, capacity or other Commercial impact
- Effectively track and communicate status of outage readiness and efficiently optimize outage schedule when changes are required
- On-call rotation outside of business hours.
- Diploma in Technology or related discipline is required
- Four (4) or more years of related experience
- A strong knowledge of liquid pipeline facilities and operations
- Working knowledge of liquid pipeline facilities equipment and/or preventive maintenance practices
- Understanding of oil movements and batched operations within liquid pipeline facilities
- Working knowledge of SAP ON Notifications
- Proficient in MS Office Suites (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel) and SharePoint.
- Remarkable ability to prioritize work quickly and effectively to keep multiple projects on track by rapidly identifying and dealing with obstacles to meet deadlines
- Effective communicator, active listener, able to proactively encourage dialog
- Ability to identify and manage potential conflicts and seek resolution in a productive manner not allowing conflicts to linger unresolved
- Demonstrated ability to create solid plans to achieve strategic goals by understanding the big picture and mapping realistic steps to get there.
Liquids Pipelines Maintenance and Outage Coordinator- CalgaryCalgary, AB, Canada
The Liquids Pipelines Maintenance and Outage Coordinator role will report to the Manager, Capacity Optimization, Liquids Pipelines Business Unit. This operational role is responsible for planning and coordination of work requiring field resources and/or operational changes for liquid pipelines and associated facilities within a geographical area.
What you’ll do
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please apply directly with your resume in Word format to: petra.dubnyk@KELLYSERVICES.COM
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA76ECPD000762
Date Posted: 28/09/2019