- Advertising Sales Coordinator
- Permanent position located in Mississauga
- Great opportunity for further development and growth
- Work as a team member to support the sales efforts of multiple sales executives to attain a pre-set goal
- Acquire a high degree of knowledge about Out-of-Home, other medias and the company
- Be proficient in various software programs including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite as well as daily usage of customized software programs that assist in the execution of Out-of-Home campaigns
- Maintain organized and accurate in-house electronic and paper client files
- Correspond with reps daily to ensure campaign delivery
- Track & manage execution of campaign
- Aid in gathering and preparing sales tools for client presentations
- Liaise with multiple internal departments including Market Research, Production, and Operations
- Act as backup for other coordinators in the Atlantic Region
- Additional administrative duties as required
- Sales, sales support, or administrative experience considered an asset
- Marketing/Advertising education considered an asset
- Extremely well organized with a high attention to detail
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment
- Fully trained on the Microsoft Office Suite of products including Outlook
- Comfortable with technology and mathematics
- Embraces change and is a quick learner
- Work for a reputable company in Mississauga
- Competive entry level salary and great benefits
Advertising Sales CoordinatorMississauga, ON, Canada
Kelly Services has a an Advertising/Marketing customer located in Mississauga who looking for a responsible and motivated individual to fill a Sales Coordinator position in their Mississauga office. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the growth of the sales team by providing full sales support for sales executives.
Are you a well-rounded individual who can assist sales executives in the execution of our clients’ advertising campaigns by maintaing regular communication with all internal departments and often with the client direct, then this role is for you:
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted within  hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Reference ID: CA7619EG000491
Date Posted: 11/06/2019