- Sourcing and recruiting qualified finance candidates
- Meeting financial and activity-based measures
- Growing revenue and profitability for your portfolio of business
- Creating and managing candidate pipelines and assessing candidate qualifications
- Reviewing and prioritizing candidate activity including pre-screens and interviews
- Negotiating and closing candidates with offers and starts
- Actively networking within the local finance market
- BA in Finance related field, or 1-3 years’ experience working in an Finance environment.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years’ experience in recruiting, sourcing or sales
- Experience in recruiting processes (can show proven success with regard to the recruiting process: sourcing, qualification, placement process, and temporary employee management).
- Driven to succeed – solutions oriented
- Team player who embodies the Kelly team first
- Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills
- Highly networked and a connector of the best opportunities to the best talent
- Defined experience deploying a social media strategy in your recruiting: Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Pinterest, Blogging
- Human Rights Campaign 2017 Corporate Equality Index, Kelly Services received a score of 95 out of a possible 100
- Military Friendly Employer Designation
- America's Top Corporations for Women's Business Enterprises
- World’s 25 Most Socially Engaged Recruitment Agencies
Finance RecruiterMontreal, QC, Canada
When you join Kelly Services as an Finance Recruiter you will specialize in placing Finance talent across nearly all vertical industries. You will extend your reach beyond your candidates’ key work experiences to identify opportunities that truly fit their career interests, needs, and goals. You have two missions: to drive the engagement and satisfaction of our clients, and to find the opportunity, flexibility, and stability candidates need to push their careers to the next level. As a Finance Recruiter, you are the key element that connects job-seekers with companies looking to hire the right talent. You are a specialist building lasting relationships and driving candidate engagement throughout the entire placement process. The workforce solutions industry is a multi-billion dollar per year growth industry that every company is a part of – from large, multinational organizations to start-ups to regional and local businesses. We have Finance recruiters that are driven to succeed. We strive to win and are focused on taking market share away from our competitors. You will play a key role in that success. As an Finance Recruiter, you will be responsible for:
About Kelly Services®
We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Just a few of our awards/recognition:
Please send us your CV in English and French.
Thank you !
Category: Human Resources
Reference ID: CA7822AL000164
Date Posted: 10/06/2019