- As a direct report to the Head Buyer, the buyer is responsible for the sourcing of different components, for direct and / or indirect materials.
- The buyer will prepare and send RFQs to our suppliers, using our SAP system.
- The buyer will do negotiations with supplier, the quote analysis, as Total Cost of Ownership.
- The buyer will be responsible to prepare and issue Purchase Orders, in accordance with the Commodity Manager’s instructions.
- Use of commodity strategies
- Daily management of invoices attributed to the buyer
- Daily management of Purchase Requests
- Send RFQs to supplier as per the client’s Policy
- Negotiations with suppliers / Quote analysis in terms of pricing, delivery and specific requirements
- Issue / modify actual Purchase Orders
- Prepare Technical Reviews / Kick off Meetings when required by GE, assisted by Quality, Engineering and other GE services
- All other tasks requested
- French AND English (communications)
- A minimum of 5 years in a similar role
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of Perceptive (AP)
- Proactivity / solution oriented
- Knowledge of contractual requirements
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, etc…)
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
Bilingual Byer IIIBrossard, QC, Canada
Bilingual Buyer III
Work location: Brossard, QC
Job type: Full time 3-month contract
Kelly Services is currently looking for a Buyer III, the candidate will be linked to invoice resolutions and must be able to solve issues and negotiate with suppliers to support our client’s team in Brossard.
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to premier perks, including
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don’t like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our Monthly Career Tips Newsletter for valuable tips or contact us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
http://ca.livejobs.recruitadvantage.com/position_description/459/GE Buyer III job description - BROSSARD .docx
Reference ID: CA762CMK000055
Date Posted: 02/10/2019