- Located in Burlingtoin
- 7 month Assignment with potential
- Daily save exchange rates.
- Create spreadsheet using information from purchase order and freight calculation to calculate LDC
- Enter calculated costing into purchase order in Adagio for receipting
- Enter calculated costing into customer order in Adagio for LDC of non computerized items
- Match customer order with picking slips
- Print weekly UPS invoices Mondays and Thursdays and approve
- Check daily UPS duty charges from website
- Approve incoming freight charges in sentry
- Compare calculated freight costs against actual costs from freight/courier invoices
- Approve vendor invoices at time of receipting
- Help receptionist with problem invoices
- Assist with answering phones when necessary
- Help other staff as required
- Other duties as required
- Experience with Costing and Receipting is an Asset
- Profiency in Excel and Adagio is an Asset
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Paid weekly via Direct Deposit
- Work for a great organization
- Work in Burlington
Costing and Receiving ClerkBurlington, ON, Canada
Kelly Services has a customer located in Burlington who is looking for a Costing & Receiving Clerk.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted within  hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Reference ID: CA7619MM000506
Date Posted: 06/06/2019