- Perform standard administrative duties such as administrative writing, records management and problem solving. Proven organizational and communication experience a definite asset.
- Experience using a Dictaphone a definite asset. .
- Answer routine correspondence and route mail to the appropriate persons. Compose, prepare, edit and proofread letters, reports and other correspondence.
- Screen telephone calls, greet visitors, resolve routine and complex inquiries.
- Make appointments, travel arrangements, meeting arrangements and coordinate activities between departments and outside parties.
- Independently research and obtain information for regularly scheduled routine reports and special assignments.
- Typically uses software packages of MS Office, I.E.: MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
Executive Administrative AssistantSaint John, New Brunswick, Canada
Our client, a well-established local law firm has a permanent opportunity for an Executive Administrative Assistant for their Saint John Office. The successful candidate, along with being highly organized, dependable and detail oriented, will have a minimum of 3-5 years experience as an Executive Assistant.
This excellent opportunity offers excellent compensation along with a paid benefit package, pension with matching contribution and an employee assistance program.
Under minimum supervision provides administrative support for the Directors, Vice President and Managers. The successful candidate will have proven ability to handle detailed tasks and have excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
Some of the responsibilities and qualifications for this position will include:
The successful candidate will have a proven ability to handle detailed tasks and have excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and planning skills.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About Kelly Services:
Kelly Services, a Fortune 500 company, a trusted pioneer of the staffing industry since 1946, offers fulfilling employment to over 750,000 employees annually. Temporary, Temp to Perm and Permanent job opportunities are available in such areas as Office Services, Accounting/Finance, Light Industrial, IT, Marketing, Science and Call Centre. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Join our winning team today!
Reference ID: CA7412DH000188
Date Posted: 08/05/2019