- Contract opportunity until June 30, 2020
- Work within our client's Human Resources Department
- Previous oil & gas experience preferred, 1-3 years
- Support Program Coordinator in the end-to-end process for sourcing embedded contractors
- Work with business area requestors to complete and validate contracts (including extensions)
- Assist with preparation of monthly stewardship for corporate reporting
- Maintain database - Update detailed contractor data for current active embedded contractors
- Assist with data requests and reports, as required
- Assist with troubleshooting invoicing issues
- Assist in the maintenance/organization of Embedded Contractor SharePoint site, program communications, best practices, process standards, guidelines, controls, etc.
- General administrative duties, as required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including Access
- Excel power user (pivot tables, V-lookup, etc.)
- Able to work independently with good time management and multitasking abilities; Strong attention to detail, is critical as the role experiences high volume period through the year
- Strong customer service skills (expedient and hassle free mindset)
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; Strong analytical, and computer skills
- Experience with SAP, an asset (but can be learned in the role)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System (Ultimate Software/Taleo etc.), an asset
- Familiarity with recruitment and/or contingent workforce management, an asset
- Previous oil & gas experience a strong asset
- High School Diploma or GED (General Equivalency Diploma)
- One year Business College Certification or more
- 1-3 years related experience
- This is a Fort McMurray based position
- Monday to Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm
- October, 2019 to June 30, 2020
Administrator - Talent Acquisition Division (Oil & Gas)Fort McMurray, AB, Canada
Kelly Services has an exciting HR opportunity for our Fort McMurray oil & gas client! We are seeking an Administrator to work within their Human Resources Department to provide effective, meaningful and customer-focused support to the Talent Acquisition Division.
Experience and Education:
Interested? Apply today! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly Services Recruiter. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You cancreate a profileon our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs.See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for ourCareer Tips Newsletterto receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn& Twitter, or visitkellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA762CKL000392
Date Posted: 01/10/2019