- Provide support to customers by answering inquiries, troubleshooting customer problems and taking orders.
- Prepare correspondence and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Respond to and resolve incoming customer inquiries and requests
- Document processing (processing contracts, sending documents)
- Prepare customer correspondence, including lien release, statements of account and payout letters
- Bilingual (French/English); an asset
- Post-secondary education; an asset
- 1-3 years of contact center experience (preferred)
- Proficient in MS Office; a must
- Excellent ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The candidates should have a passion for customer service by nature to help others find solutions or resolutions to a problem.
- Opportunity to work for a multinational corporation
- $17.00/h+ 4% weekly vacation pay
- Prompt weekly paychecks via direct deposit
- Modern and clean work environment
- Ability to enroll for benefits after 90 days
- Free training and continuous learning opportunities via our Kelly Learning Center (online)
Bilingual Account Receivable AgentMoncton, NB, Canada
Kelly Services is pleased to be recruiting Customer Service Representatives for our client in Moncton, a leader in the oil & gas industry. There are 2 positions open at the moment. These are full time 12-months contracts.
Your best career move could be just around the corner!!!
. Organizes and supports activities for a program, department or initiative.
* Expediently manage and resolve customer OtC enquiries in line with the SLAs
* Responsible for a portfolio of customers within defined line of business(es) and geography
* First point of contact for customer enquires including, complaints, claims, product returns, order status,
* Capture relevant customer interaction data to facilitate follow-up and CX analysis/improvement opportunities
* Leverage empowered role to promptly resolve customer issues without unnecessary involvement of other parties (e.g. Sales)
* Provides visibility and attention to unresolved customer enquiries, proactively updating customer and flagging attention to workflow resolvers / contributors
Skills and Qualifications
Please send your most updated Resume is MSWord format. We thank all the applicants but only the most qualified will be contacted.
What Do We Offer You?
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don’t like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our Monthly Career Tips Newsletter for valuable tips or contact us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Category: Customer Services
Reference ID: CA762CRB000008
Date Posted: 01/07/2020