- Post-secondary degree with 2+ years in product development
- Experience in R&D in a food or supplement company
- Ability to travel to the US on occasion
- Support research & development through the discovery and commercialization of new products.
- Support development and enhancement of new and existing products.
- Support co-packers to ensure timely and effective development of new product introductions.
- Track status of projects, including change controls and new product launch specifications
- Support the business needs of Sales and Marketing as an R&D representative
- Review and sign-off on marketing/media website and advertisement material
- Post-Secondary Education in Nutrition, Life Sciences, or related field or within a consumer packaged goods environment
- 2+ years experience in research & Product Development for a food or supplement company.
- Knowledge and technical expertise relating to diet and sports nutrition science is an asset
- Ability to travel to the US to observe manufacturing of product launches
Product Development Specialist - Food & NutritionToronto, ON, Canada
Kelly Scientific Resources believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to senior management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is Science, Engineering, IT, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Contact Centre or Business Administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST - FOOD & NUTRITION
Category: Food and Drink
Reference ID: CA7677BM001374
Date Posted: 14/05/2019