- Candiac, QC work location
- Up to 18 month assignment
- Advanced level position-extensive Warehouse experience needed
- Receive, handle, store and perform system transactions of goods - receiving incoming goods, checking for damage and discrepancies between goods and invoices
- Accurately sort, label and store goods and arrange storage to optimize storage space
- Pick, pack and dispatch outgoing goods according to requests/orders
- Climate is not temperature controlled
- Fork lift certified
- Engage in Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) training and adhere to best practises
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Communicate effectively with the team and other supporting teams
- This position is relatively physical, must be able to keep moving
- Computer skills
- Previous warehouse or manufacturing experience
- Bilingual English/French - French primary language, English second
Warehouse Operator/Commis d’entrepôtCandiac, QC J5R 6Z7, Canada
Êtes-vous un Commis d’entrepôt dynamique, en bonne forme physique et parfaitement bilingue Anglais/Français? Notre client situé à Candiac et doté d’une solide réputation à l’échelle mondiale dans le domaine de l'énergie, du transport et de la fabrication des électroménagers est à la recherche des commis d’entrepôt bilingues. Voici votre chance de bénéficier d’une belle opportunité pour un mandat temporaire de 4 mois (+), horaire de travail du Lundi au Vendredi.
Kelly Services is pleased to have partnered with our global power generation equipment client's Candiac, Quebec location in the search for a bilingual English & French Warehouse Operator to join their team. This is a contract role until October, 2020 working Monday to Friday daytime hours. Read on for more details, and if qualified, apply today to speak with a Recruiter!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly Services Recruiter. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Please do not contact your local Kelly Branch as they are not responsible for this posting. This is through a separate division of Kelly Services Global Talent Solutions.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Light Industrial
Reference ID: CA762CKL000434
Date Posted: 18/06/2020