- Ask employees entering the building a series of COVID-19 screening questions.
- Record temperature of employees entering the building using “no touch” temperature recording devices.
- Providing information with respect to health and safety protocol
- Prior experience or education in a related field including healthcare, retail or security desk is nice to have but not mandatory
- A quick learner and comfortable with requirement to operate thermometer and other scanning devices
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as you will be required to speak to employees and provide direction
Health Screening AssociateScarborough, Toronto, ON, Canada
Are you a healthcare or nursing student that is looking for work in Scarborough?
We are currently looking to hire multiple Temperature and Health Screening associates for an assignment with our client based out of Scarborough.
What Skills and Experience you will have:
What shifts are available:
Monday to Friday the following Shifts are available:
Night Shift: 2:00 am to 10:00 am
Day Shift: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
We and our client take health and safety very seriously. Employees will be provided with PPE and all questioning and temperature checks are performed using touchless devices from safe distance.
Reference ID: CA7611DC000119
Date Posted: 07/05/2020