- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Provides Engineering support for Turnarounds as well as plant maintenance issue impacting production. In this role the engineer provides technical expertise, which may be equipment or repair technique based, to optimize availability and maintainability of the facility.
- Serves as a subject matter expert in equipment failures and repair methodology.
- Provides technical expertise to the TA team for planning, TA execution and post work. This may also include assessing historical failures, repairs, and evaluating whether turnaround strategies and plans are able to meet turnaround objectives.
- Provide engineering input on repair plans and details and if necessary provide onsite/offsite technical support for deviations from this data.
- Ensures repairs, repair techniques, equipment specific training, are documented.
- Provides maintainability input to turnaround and turnaround project activities.
- Support the Reliability Engineer and PPM Coordinator as required in reviewing spare parts list for existing equipment.
- Develops Turnaround and Maintenance operating discipline.
- Enters QSPP information into the reporting system regarding vendor and supplier performance.
- Participates in developing the Turnaround and Maintenance budget to support the Turnaround Maintenance activities.
- Provides engineering input to work packages to ensure standards are followed.
- During development of turnaround or outage work, provides input on job plans, particularly on critical equipment requiring engineering review or input.
- Provide equipment reliability and performance data for input into equipment purchasing requirements, evaluation of equipment performance and vendor performance..
- Supports Maintenance Procedure Use Policy.
- Performs technical reviews of procedures.
- Serves as a technical resource during procedure creation and review.
- Supports development of the “Procedure Exemption List”.
- Creates/develops/changes/updates job procedures and checklists, and initiates procedure MOC’s.
- Indicating safety, health and environmental considerations and control measures to support EH&S standards and requirements.
- This information can be documented in the hazards and precautions table, the control measures block, or can be referenced in other documentation such as the EMETL standard, PPE Grid, MSDS or equivalent.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing and finalizing projects according to the specifications and deadlines, all while keeping the project within budget.
- Creates and reports project status and allocates resources as needed.
- Ensures projects are executed in alignment with Dow Global Project Methadology and project governance policies.
- Manages key project KPI’s including EH&S, Cost, Schedule, and Quality.
- Communicates and interfaces with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units. May partner with external vendors based on the nature of the project.
- Can effectively works independently with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Roles with demonstrated successes in leadership, facilitation, and communication.
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Electrical Engineer - Fort Saskatchewan, ABEdmonton, AB, Canada
Our client, a global leader in Petro-Chemicals is looking for an Electrical Engineer in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume to Bilal.Shabbir@Kellyservices.com
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA762CBS000030
Date Posted: 11/05/2019