- BSc or Diploma within science or engineering
- Experience in chemical/ pharmaceutical production in a cGMP environment
- Ability to work a continental shift
- Carry out chemical processing operations using reactors and supporting process equipment’s.
- Perform cleaning of chemical processing equipment’s and facilities.
- Receive, sample, label and ship chemicals and products.
- Work in accordance with Environmental, Health and Safety Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, Production Batch Records and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Minimum of College Diploma or Degree
- 2+ years of experience in a chemical manufacturing facility preferably in a cGMP environment
- Experience handling hazardous chemicals
- Experience working with chemical processing equipment
- Flexibility to adapt to and perform continental shift work
- Knowledge and ability to operate computerized equipment
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
Chemical Reactor Production TechnicianToronto, ON, Canada
Kelly Scientific Resources believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to senior management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is Science, Engineering, IT, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Contact Centre or Business Administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
CHEMICAL REACTOR PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN
You will be responsible for the manufacture of pharmaceutical ingredients up to multi-kilogram quantities in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Education and Experience
This position involves shift work. Candidates must be available to work daytime, overnight and on weekends.
Hours of work: 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM (Day Shift) or 7:00PM to 7:00 AM (Night Shift). Continental 12 hour shifts that alternate every 2 weeks. The teams rotate through the cycle below.
Week 1 - Monday/ Tuesday/ Fri/ Saturday/ Sunday - Day Shift
Week 2 - Wednesday/ Thursday - Day Shift
Week 3 - Monday/ Tuesday/ Fri/ Saturday/ Sunday - Night Shift
Week 4 - Wednesday/ Thursday - Night Shift
Category: Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
Reference ID: CA7677BM001387
Date Posted: 13/06/2019