- Great Opportunity
- Provide general health counseling, health assessments, health education, and promotion.
- Provide medical case review and processing for disability leave, including provincial emergency/family leave (PEL, PFRL). Determine disability durations and work in tandem with the third party payer making benefit recommendations. Interact with multiple medical care providers, the disabled employee, company Human Resources staff and supervisors to ensure disabled employees receive benefits when due and the employee returns to work in a timely manner, including transitioning back to work successfully after extended absence.
- Coordinate Return-to-Work process (based on provincial regulations).
- Facilitate referrals to physicians, counselors, community support groups; provide employee advocacy.
- Provide on-site crisis intervention; referral for specialized care and/or treatment; follow-up for problem resolution clarification.
- Perform job analysis and workstation evaluations; make recommendations, provide instruction, order and provide appropriate equipment to meet preventive and/or ergonomic/rehabilitative needs.
- Provide medical case management for work related injury or illness from point of injury, to resolution and maximum medical improvement.
- Interface with facilities, maintenance and safety departments to work together for injury prevention, loss control, safety training, and hazard surveillance.
- Maintain professionalism and compliance with provincial legislation
Occupational Health NurseEdmonton, AB, Canada
Occupational Health Nurse
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA7661AU000221
Date Posted: 14/06/2019