- Provide a high level of service to external and internal customers for all mainstream products
- Respond to all customer service inquiries, answering a standard number of calls and related investigation work by following set procedures and utilizing administrative expertise
- Act as primary contact for customers’ requests by researching the problem/issue through interaction with multiple internal departments in order to find the appropriate information and solution
- Proactively works to identify and correct customer issues, and resolve customer complaints and concerns, and coordinating with other staff and departments as required
- Process transactions on specific product lines and maintain records accurately within established standards utilizing existing technology
- Maintains a sound level of product, procedures, systems and industry knowledge, across specific product lines
- French bilingual
- Ability to maintain a “customer perspective” when dealing with customers and advisors. High level of phone confidence and professionalism. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service negotiation skills with the ability to maintain a positive customer relationship in a very difficult situation
- Ability to identify workflow, systems and procedural issues and escalate issues appropriately
- Ability to learn a variety of computer platforms and business processes required.
- Ability to identify callers needs quickly and provide resolution for various platforms and clients.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service & telephone skills
- Knowledge of banking is an asset
- Keen attention to detail with a customer centric approach
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and tools
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting.
Halifax: Bilingual Customer Service RepresentativeHalifax, NS, Canada
Req. #: 3765
Job Title: Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Dates: Apr. 27/20 – Oct. 26/20
Hours: (Mon – Fri) 9:00am – Midnight and 9am-9pm on weekends (must be flexible to work shifts)
Pay Rate: $15.50/hour +4% vacation
Location: Halifax, NS
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Category: Banking/Financial Services
Reference ID: CA769ACZ000194
Date Posted: 13/03/2020