- Support and assist as required the Leasing, Property and Operations team members in the preparation of, but not limited to: letters, memos, forms, etc.
- Coordinate tenant communication, welcome letters, on-site training (ie: fire warden, life safety, etc.), tenant events, signage, etc.
- Coordinate tenant move in and move out including booking security, communicating with building staff, notify janitorial company, signage, etc.
- Maintain service contract binder and bring expires to the attention of the Property and/or Operations Manager.
- Provide administrative support including word processing, filing, copying, faxing, scanning, maintaining records, communication for staff/tenants, phones (when necessary) for the Property Management office.
- Maintain filing system, tenant records, contract binders, manuals and tenant database for addresses and contacts.
- Set-up Purchase Orders in the Purchasing System and co-ordinate coding and payment of invoices.
- Order office supplies, maintain office equipment and ensure the efficient operation of the office, as required.
- Intermediate MS Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Minimum 12 months of experience in an administrative role
- Post-secondary education
- Scheduling experience
- Positive, friendly, team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong organization and time management abilities
Administrative Assistant IIIVancouver, BC, Canada
Administrative Assistant III
We are seeking experienced Administrative Assistants/Executive Assistants for contract roles ranging from 3 months – 1 year.
Specifically, we are looking for a Property Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for providing support for leasing, property management and operations including receptionist tasks if necessary
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Reference ID: CA769AMG000013
Date Posted: 07/05/2019