Acheteur/Buyer SeniorBrossard, QC, Canada
Duration: is 4 months from start date depending on performance and workload
Work location: Brossard, QC
Schedule: M-F, 40h/week
Salary: to be discussed
As a direct report to the Head Buyer, the Buyer is responsible for the sourcing of different components, for direct and/or indirect materials. The buyer will prepare and send RFQs to suppliers, using the company's SAP system. The buyer will do negotiations with supplier, the quote analysis, as Total Cost of Ownership. The buyer will be responsible to prepare and issue Purchase Orders, in accordance with the Commodity Manager’s basic instructions.
• Use of commodity strategies
• Daily management of Purchase Requests
• Send RFQs to supplier as per the company Policy
• Negotiations with suppliers / Quote analysis in terms of pricing, delivery and specific requirements
• Issue Purchase Orders
• Prepare Technical Reviews / Kick off Meetings when required by the company, assisted by Quality, Engineering and other Company's services
• All other tasks requested
• French AND English (communications)
• A minimum of 7 years in a similar role
• Proactivity / solution oriented
• Knowledge of contractual requirements, understanding of applicable company's Terms and Conditions
• Knowledge of Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, etc…)
• Knowledge of SAP
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted as soon as possible. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Reference ID: CA762CRM000291
Date Posted: 12/08/2019