- Systems Maintenance – able to diligently provide systems maintenance across operational system applications.
- User support –Advise users on the optimal methods to utilize system applications;
- Reports – generate alerts identifying when a problem occurs and enable proactive steps to contain the damage.
- Development – Use various forecasting tools and techniques to predict future demand.
- Optimization – Apply various tools like Excel and Supply Chain Guru to accomplish supply chain goals.
- Administration and maintenance of procurement systems and databases supporting functional performance.
- Standard reporting of system tool usage and performance ;
- Generation/development/maintenance of KPIs;
- Facilitation of procurement event using system tools, eg. eAuctions;
- Analyze supply chain operations, performance KPIs, cost metrics, and other related subject areas
- Investigates problems, finds root causes, and develops solutions
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate opportunities, identify issues, trends, frame analytic solutions and drive results
- Partners with the stakeholders as a data expert to design and create data solutions for them to drive actions
- Responsible for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and validity of all data
- Formulates, implements, and enforces proper data collection policies and procedures
- Tells a story with data to stakeholders and present data in a way that both technical and non-technical audiences can understand
- Manage multiple projects and act as the face of analytics, attend and lead meetings, interact with executives and intake request and actions
- Completes all administrative tasks included with the role
- 3-5 years systems administration and maintenance experience in a supply chain, or engineering function.
- Hold at least a bachelor's degree in Engineering, Math, Statistics, Business Analytics, Computer science
- Energy to vigorously explore options in search of realistic solutions
- Uses data to explain operational behaviours;
- Positive outlook;
- Ability to work constructively in a team environment;
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail;
- Collaborative nature;
- Customer focused.
- Doesn’t settle for average
- Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Supply Chain Solutions SpecialistHalifax, NS, Canada
As well the Supply Chain Solutions Specialist is responsible for the administration, maintenance and development of procurement systems and databases, like but not limited to ERP and Procurement. Increasing levels of automation for greater operational productivity.
All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security clearance, and U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Reference ID: CA7311AO000005
Date Posted: 08/01/2020