London: Technical Support RepresentativeLondon, ON, Canada
Job ID: 34034
Job Title: Technical Support Representative
Hours: (Mon-Fri) 7am-9pm, Sat-Sun 7am-7pm
Pay Rate: $17.50/hour + 4% vacation pay
Locations: London, ON
The primary accountability of this position is to provide first level technical support. Key responsibilities include:
(1) Respond to a variety of inbound customer calls/emails
(2) Ensure accurate and detailed problem documentation/ticketing
(3) Provide timely escalation and follow-up with support groups and customers
(4) Identify and escalate wide-impact or potential wide-impact outages
(4) Identify trends and opportunities for improvement as well as provide ongoing feedback
(5) Build ongoing support proficiency for other skills and applications
Team members receive in-depth classroom training and shadowing and are measured using a performance scorecard approach which highlights productivity, customer interaction, first contact resolution, support proficiency and ticketing quality.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Ability to work flexible schedules; based on coverage business needs (which are subject to change), we typically offer weekly rotations including early evening shifts, day shifts and week-end shifts; when we don’t have volunteers, we may require team members to cover overnight shifts as well; candidates with more shift flexibility and who meet our hiring criteria will be considered first.
Above average computing and navigational skills
Exceptional customer service skills
Experience with ticketing systems is an asset
A team player who collaborates effectively with peers and other teams
University Degree or a College degree/diploma is considered an asset
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint)
A technical support background or related education including experience with some or all of the following: Windows 7/10, IE8/11,Edge/Chrome/Firefox/Safari, VOIP, Active Directory, Citrix/Remote Access, Blackberry, BYOD, AirWatch, All Microsoft office products - Access, OCS Group chat, Lync, SCCM, variety of telephony devices and a good understanding of networking and wifi support.
Experience with iPad, Tablets, Smartphone and Android devices
• Above average computing and navigational skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Experience with ticketing systems is an asset
• A team player who collaborates effectively with peers and other teams
• University Degree or a College degree/diploma is considered an asset
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint)
• A technical support background or related education
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Category: Banking/Financial Services
Reference ID: CA769ACZ000179
Date Posted: 09/01/2020