- Shift times - afternoon/evenings, Saturday, 40 hours/week
- Duration: 3 months
- Start date: May 2019
- Pay rate: $17.00 - $19.00/hr
- 2 positions available!
- Free parking on work-site!
- Completing outbound calls regarding inquiries, complaints and feedback
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in both English and French
- Have excellent customer service skills, with proven success stories
- Ability to multi-task
- Time management - able to meet tight deadlines
- High school diploma / GED or equivalent in related work experience
- 45+ WPM minimum keyboarding ability
- Great working environments! The ability to work with some of the globe’s leading companies.
- Above minimum wage starting salary plus 4% vacation pay
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
- Flexible work opportunities! Short term or long term. We’ll work with you to help you find the right fit!
Bilingual Customer Service RepresentativeDartmouth, NS, Canada
We are looking for a professional, courteous, customer service focused individual who is Bilingual in English and French to work with our clients' customers. .
Your expertise includes the ability to:
Why Kelly Services?
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions at kellyservics.ca.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Call Centre
Reference ID: CA7311JL000027
Date Posted: 09/05/2019