- Answering phones and returning messages
- Booking patient appointments
- Providing information from family doctors to patients
- Filing results
- Booking specialist appointments for patients
- Greeting incoming patients
- Maintaining charts and files through EMR (OSCAR McMaster)
- Scanning and uploading files
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2-3 years as a Medical Office Assistant
- Must have knowledge of Electronic Medical Records system, OSCAR McMaster is preferred
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Must be available to work some Saturdays
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
Medical Office AssistantToronto, ON, Canada
Do you have an interest in growing your career in a medical environment? Are you able to handle multiple tasks at once? Do you exude a friendly and professional demeanor? If so, Kelly Services has the role for you!
Our client, located in Toronto, has an immediate need for a Medical Office Assistant on a temporary basis with potential to become permanent. You will be working alongside a great team and in a great environment!
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, click the Apply button now! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly representative. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission. Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation
Reference ID: CA7611DC000100
Date Posted: 07/11/2019