- Customer Care Associate
- Permanent Position
- Located in Mississauga
- As part of the Customer Care Team and in conjunction with the Customer Care Order Entry Champion, you will ensure all orders are entered accurately and timely.
- Champion all issues with orders to ensure prompt resolution and sales order confirmation.
- Follow up on orders not shipped or picked up by customers.
- Provide spot commodity pricing to customers as requested.
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries on product technical specifications, samples, pricing, C of A’s, general regulatory documents, etc.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints and issues, escalating items to appropriate teams within the organization and through the Service Improvement Request Form system as required.
- Follow up with Sales and customers on overdrawn, underutilized and inactive floor stock agreements.
- Resolve invoicing and delivery discrepancies with customers, enter and coordinate returns when approved.
- Action New Customer startups, orientations and ensure that customers are satisfied with company products and services
- Update customer information in SyAcc; contact information, customer product codes and their mapping to Company’s codes, initiate new customer location codes, etc.
- Coordinate order shipment from third party warehouses and drop shipments from suppliers as required.
- Match and file proof of deliveries with corresponding customer purchase orders.
- Complete all other duties as assigned by Supply Chain Director/Team Lead
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations, GMP’s and HACCP requirements.
- Post-secondary education required and or a Certified Customer Service Professional
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a customer care/service role in a fast paced environment.
- Food science background/industry experience and inside sales experience preferred.
- Strong follow up, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Must have strong communication (verbal/written), interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Outlook, Excel), and proficient with ERP and WMS systems.
- Permanent Position located in Mississauga
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work with a company with a great culture and environment
Customer Care AssociateMississauga, ON, Canada
Kelly Services has a customer located in Mississauga who is looking for a Customer Care Associate who will be reporting directly to the Supply Chain Director and who will ensure exceptional customer care through the support, service and championing of our customer's requirements within the organization while also providing sales and operational support by liaising with current customers and responding to new customer enquiries.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted within  hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Customer Services
Reference ID: CA7619EG000493
Date Posted: 09/07/2019