- located in Guelph
- Great Pay Rate
- Must demonstrate proficiency in reading and understanding electrical schematics
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble and install electrical conduit.
- Pull wires through conduit Installation of conduit systems to include threading, bending, cutting and assembly of different types of conduit, i.e., PVC, Rigid Steel
- Install wiring from field devices to control cabinets via conduit raceways
- Terminate all wiring as required by electrical drawings.
- Fabricate, assemble and install various electrical components into control cabinets.
- Terminate and wire components internal to control cabinets.
- Connect wiring to equipment.
- Test and validate all wiring
- Mechanically inclined and at least one year of manufacturing experience
- Results-oriented and self-motivated.
- Interpret electrical drawings (working knowledge of electrical drawings).
- Problem solving abilities
- Clear police check required
- Competitive pay rate ($17 - 19/hour)
- Prompt weekly pay cheque via direct deposit
- Pleasant working environment
- Free training and continuous learning opportunities via our Kelly Learning Centre
Mechanical AssemblerGuelph, ON, Canada
Our client, a world lead in water treatment located in Guelph is looking for experienced mechanical assemblers.
Kelly Services offers:
Interviews are taking place immediately..... Don't miss out on this opportunity. Please click on
Apply in person to 22 Frederick Street, 7th Floor, Kitchener with your resume.
Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you?
You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That's why we're committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you're interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we'll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca
Category: Electronic Assembly
Reference ID: CA7650ES000145
Date Posted: 11/03/2020