- Healthcare, retail, or security background is ideal but not required
- Comfortable checking temperatures and wearing PPE
- Ability to work the shift noted
Temperature & Health Screening Associate - BarrieBarrie, ON, Canada
Kelly Scientific Resources believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to senior management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is Science, Engineering, IT, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Contact Centre or Business Administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Temperature & Health Screening Associate - Barrie
We are currently looking to hire Temperature & Health Screeing Associate with our client based out of the Barrie area.
· Ask employees entering the building a series of COVID-19 screening questions.
· Record temperature of employees entering the building using “no touch” temperature recording devices.
· Providing information with respect to health and safety protocol
Skills and Experience:
· Prior experience or education in a related field including healthcare, retail or security desk is nice to have but not mandatory
· A quick learner and comfortable with requirement to operate thermometer and other scanning devices
· Good communication and interpersonal skills as you will be required to speak to employees and provide direction
3 am to 8 am, 6-days a week; or we can consider splitting the days between 2 people
We and our client take health and safety very seriously. Employees will be provided with PPE (personal protective equipment) and all questioning and temperature checks are performed using touchless devices from safe distance. The facility is being cleaned and disinfected regularly and many added precautions are being taken to maximize safety for everyone.
Reference ID: CA7677BM001525
Date Posted: 07/05/2020