- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong knowledge of PCs and various software applications (specifically PowerPoint and Excel)
- Superior interpersonal skills and team oriented
- Strong communication and cross functional skills to build relationships with both internal and external user groups
- Ability to work in a confidential manner, ensuring information is shared in an appropriate manner
- Strong work ethic and initiative; ability to work in a fast paced environment while meeting deadlines
- Solid attention to detail with the ability to solve problems creatively
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks with strong follow through
- Capacity to make good decisions that positively impact the company
- Location: Headquarter of Nissan Canada Inc. through Kelly Services, Mississauga, close to Highway 401 & 427 (accessible by Public Transportation)
- Monday to Friday total of 40 hours per week
- Hourly rate + 4% Vacation Pay + Eligible Statutory Holiday Pay + Vehicle Purchase Plan + Kelly Services Benefits available
- Prompt weekly pay via direct deposit
- We invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with free training opportunities via our employee website myKelly.ca
Account Services Representative, Nissan CanadaMississauga, ON, Canada
Account Services Representative – Nissan Canada HQ
How would you like the opportunity to work for an award winning automotive company which fully respects each individual's potential? If so, Kelly Services is proud to present an excellent opportunity in Account Services at Nissan Canada, one of the most innovative and exciting automotive companies worldwide. Do not hesitate, APPLY NOW!
Nissan Canada Financial (through Kelly Services) is looking for an analytical and dynamic Account Services Representative in order to provide assistance with other customer service administrative duties (example: statement of accounts, interest letters for loans, return mail, etc.) that require much needed help. This individual also provides assistance to dealer/customer telephone and written inquiries, troubleshoots issues and complaints, obtains assistance from senior staff or resource departments, and logs customer and dealer inquiries.
Great Perks, Vehicle Purchase Plan available, Benefits Available for purchase, Gym on Site, Subsidized Cafeteria, warm and friendly environment
The applicants are asked to submit electronics copies of their resume by clicking on APPLY ONLINE/NOW. Only applicants with the skill sets that we are looking will be contacted. Please, NO PHONE CALLS about this job!
We are looking forward to review your applications and bringing you on board our team of experts. We invite you also to visit our website www.kellyservices.ca to view other job opportunities and our branch locator.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Reference ID: CA762CEM000206
Date Posted: 05/07/2019