- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Petro-Chemical Company
- Administer and maintain control system, process control, process information and related networks, domains, systems, servers, applications, backups and databases
- Identify, develop, implement and manage operating discipline and projects to sustain and improve security and reliability of the operating plants
- Provide network hardware and software design and maintenance
- Manage and deploy security patches, antivirus applications, software upgrades
- Respond to issues and provide day to day system health monitoring, troubleshooting and optimization
- Provide expertise and assist in development of long-term lifecycle strategy
- 3 years or greater relevant experience
- Demonstrated skills on process control networks (i.e. not purely in office domain or equivalent environments)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in Microsoft client server environment (MSCE desired)
- Experience with process control systems (Honeywell Experion, Matrikon OPC, AspenTech, Acronis, VMWare preferred)
- Experience with domain security techniques including antivirus, switch, router and firewall management
- Self-motivation and high initiative
- Experience in operating plant environment
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Ability to work across multi-disciplinary teams and interact with all levels of the organization
- Commitment to EH&S
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Process Control Network AdministratorRed Deer, AB, Canada
The successful candidate will sustain and enhance process control network and security, and provide expertise to support the safe, environmentally sound, and efficient operations of our world scale ethylene oxide, ethylene glycol, energy systems, and environmental operations plants.
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume to Bils622@Kellyservices.com
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Professional (Other)
Reference ID: CA762CBS000216
Date Posted: 21/07/2020