- Greeting incoming clients and direct them to the appropriate location
- Booking and setup of boardrooms
- Creating, editing and typing reports or documents
- Track and manage files
- Answering inquiries via email and phone through a multi-line system
- Ensuring kitchen is maintained and tidy
- Opening mail and couriers and ensuring it gets to the appropriate individual
- Administrative duties as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2-3 years as a corporate receptionist
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft office suites
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
ReceptionistToronto, ON, Canada
Do you have an interest in growing your career in a reputable, corporate environment? Are you able to handle multiple tasks at once? Do you exude a friendly and professional demeanor? If so, Kelly Services has the role for you!
Our client located in the downtown core, has an immediate need for a Corporate Receptionist on a temporary basis. You will be working alongside a great team and in a great environment!
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, click the Apply button now! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly representative. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission. Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation
Reference ID: CA7611DC000084
Date Posted: 03/07/2019