- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Completion of post-secondary education with a focus in accounting
- Prior work experience in an accounting role would be an asset, but is not a requirement.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel is important. Prior experience with accounting software programs, specifically SAP, would be of value.
- Strong communication skills are an asset.
- Looking for self-motivated individuals who work well in a team.
- The role is more suited to those with 0-10 years of experience and would be open to consider new university / college graduates.
- This role encompasses many areas of cost accounting, including: budgeting, cost reporting, financial analysis, account reconciliations, stock observations, invoicing, project support, etc.
- Occasional ad hoc project work should also be expected as part of this role.
- Willingness to take on new opportunities and challenges.
- Ability to initiate, communicate and interact with department and non-department employees to resolve issues & problem solve.
- Ability and comfort level to effectively learn and utilize various software tools and systems.
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Cost Accountant - Fort Saskatchewan, ABEdmonton, AB, Canada
Our client, a large multinational company, is currently seeking a cost accountant. The position is located in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta and you will be reporting to the Accounting Department for the duration.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large international company, work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part of the Accounting team.
The pay rate for this opportunity is dependent on experience and skill set.
Qualifications & Competencies:
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume to Bilal.Shabbir@Kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA762CBS000033
Date Posted: 15/05/2019