- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Petro-Chemical Company
- Attend weekly, and monthly Safety meetings as required
- Ensure warehouse employees are maintaining or exceeding safety requirements, site policies, and warehouse procedures
- Execute daily work plan as directed by the client contact(s)
- Use Jovix system and associated equipment to perform all functions
- Forklift operation for staging of materials (ie. staging and issuing of outgoing materials.
- Performing daily equipment inspections and passing to warehouse manager
- Act as spotters as required
- Kitting of PMO material
- Receiving of physical materials designate locations, and entry into Jovix (including but not limited to the following tasks):
- Checking of PMI requirements in conjucntion with QC
- Verification of MTRs, Certificates of Compliance, and Heat Numbers
- Turn over of receiving documents to both Reciever/Documentor and QC as required
- Coordinate inspections of material with QC
- Issuing and clearing of OS&D material
- Quarantine material tracking
- Issuing and clearing of Non-conformance material
- Follow safe material handling requirements for the receipt of material (ie. bin arrangement / locations, laydown areas, NORM handling, and preservation maintenance)
- Ensure material handling requirements are met (ie. bin arrangement, laydown areas, and the effective storing/retrieving/preservation of materials are being executed
- Forklift operation in support of material receiving as required
- Hand Truck Operation
- Use of Warehouse Small Hand Tool / Power Tool usage (ie. Box cutters, banding machines, cordless drills etc)
- Execute sheduled activities for preservation as directed
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Turnaround Marshaller/Receiver - Fort Saskatchewan, ABEdmonton, AB, Canada
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume to Bilal.Shabbir@Kellyservices.com
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Material Handling
Reference ID: CA762CBS000211
Date Posted: 17/07/2020