- A career path in a supportive environment.
- Competitive wages with benefits and saving plans
- Social and company events
- Gym on site
- A collaborative team and many additional perks (coffee, breakfast and lunch with co-workers in a casual atmosphere etc.)
- A bilingual individual
- 2 years in a sourcing or recruiting in start-up
- Proficiency with a social media and linkedln recruiter.
- Interest in measuring and analyzing recruiting data
- People oriented individual who can manage different kind of personalities in an exciting fast pace environment.
- To manage the full hiring cycle
- To inform and coach managers on questions related to recruitment and retention
- To define and develop our employer brand.
- To engage and retain highly motivated candidates
- To research and install the best practices and processes to provide an outstanding experience and to lead our talent efforts.
Talent acquisition specialistMontreal, QC, Canada
Kelly services is looking for an exceptional talent acquisition specialist with an excellent knowledge of the start-up working environment. Someone who is driven by innovation and stimulated by challenges?
If you want to grow and think out of the box with our client, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for:
The key responsibilities are:
Category: Information Technology
Reference ID: CA7899CG000314
Date Posted: 15/05/2019