- Prepare timely and accurate billing
- Understanding complex contracts
- Working with internal processes and controls that support the billing function
- Communicating with operations and financial personnel on various levels
- Post-secondary degree in business, accounting or related field
- Accounting and/or billing experience in a project drive environment would be considered an asset
- High attention to detail and deadlines
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to accurately review documentation and information
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills
- Advanced level of knowledge of Microsoft Excel; JD Edwards would be considered an asset
- Proficiency with computers
- Clear Criminal Background Check
- Favourable Credit Check
- Security Clearance
- Great working environments! The ability to work with some of the globe’s leading companies.
- Above minimum wage starting salary plus 4% vacation pay
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
- Flexible work opportunities! Short term or long term! We’ll work with you to help you find the right fit!
Billing Claims CoordinatorHalifax, NS, Canada
We at Kelly Services are currently seeking a Billing Claims Coordinator to work with our client in Halifax, NS. This position will be a full time contract.
Monday - Friday
Job Responsibilities: (may include, but not limited to)
Why Kelly Services?
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Reference ID: CA7311JL000036
Date Posted: 04/08/2019