- Competitive Wages
- Schedule & hours: Monday - Thursday 6:00 am - 3:00 pm, Friday 6:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Location: Milford, NS
- Duration: Seasonal to Long Term
- Start date: Immediately
- 4% vacation pay
- Statutory holiday pay
- Operate a forklift outside
- Complete repetitive tasks
- Be able to lift 50 lbs
- Wrap packages with auto machine
- Prepare and ship packages
- Clean work equipment and area
- Work accurately, timely, and safely following outlined policies and procedures
- Forklift Certification - Completed or refreshed in the last 3 years!
- 1+ years operating an outdoor forklift
- Personal, reliable, transportation
- CSA safety footwear – steel toe shoes
- Great working environments! The ability to work with some of the globe’s leading companies
- Above minimum wage starting salary plus 4% vacation pay
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
- Flexible work opportunities! Short term or long term! We’ll work with you to help you find the right fit!
Forklift Operator - Milford, NS - Start ASAPTruro, NS, Canada
We at Kelly Services are looking for a candidate with experience, to work with our client on a temporary assignment in Milford, NS. As the successful candidate, you are reliable, hard working and have the skill set listed below. You will be welcomed into a safe, clean and respectful environment where teamwork is encouraged.
Why Kelly Services?
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions atwww.kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals, and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Light Industrial
Reference ID: CA7311JL000022
Date Posted: 08/05/2019