- Perform break-fix and troubleshooting lead support of SCADA applications and its related infrastructure including business interfaces, remote devices, SCADA network and hardware platforms.
- Day-to-day interaction with Gas Control, Facility Engineering, Field Operations, Gas Management, Measurement, Communications, Information Systems, IT Infrastructure, and other External Users to identify, report and resolve application and SCADA workflow problems.
- Partner with IT, Operations, Engineering and vendors in designing, implementing and maintaining the SCADA system according to regulations (NEB Onshore Pipeline Regulations and CSA) and internal policies (CRM and cyber security).
- Partner with Operations and Engineering in the completion of capital project assignments.
- Analyze operational data and provide improvements to operational efficiency and safety.
- Assess application deficiencies and evaluate vendor provided or 3rd party provided solutions via new components, upgrades or patches.
- Provide business support with reports and tools built on external platforms integrated with SCADA applications.
- Support in commissioning SCADA application changes following standard operating practices.
- Related University degree
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
SCADA Engineer IVFort St. John, BC, Canada
SCADA Engineer IV
Work Location: Fort St John, BC
Job Type: Full time 1-year Contract
Kelly Services is currently looking for a SCADA Engineer IV to join our client’s energetic team, a major North American Energy Company. The role will be positioned in the FSJ office supporting Fort St. Gas Control and the Weatherford CygNet Gathering SCADA system.
Monitor pipeline automation and control systems, along with ultrasonic flowmeters, smart pressure transmitters, flow and temperature transmitters, smart pressure and level switches, and any other field instrumentation that is relevant to automated pipeline monitoring.
Ensure the availability, integrity and reliability of the SCADA applications.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to premier perks, including
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don’t like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our Monthly Career Tips Newsletter for valuable tips or contact us on Facebook & twitter.
http://ca.livejobs.recruitadvantage.com/position_description/459/Escada Engineer Enbridge FSJ.docx
Reference ID: CA762CMK000047
Date Posted: 14/08/2019