- Process weekly payroll and maintain accurate employee records.
- Prepare payroll journal entries.
- Administration of Group Benefits, ROE, WCB, Union Dues, and government remittances.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Reconciliation of HST and source deduction remittances.
- Year End payroll processing.
- Other junior level general accounting tasks as required.
- 2+ years payroll experience
- College Diploma in accounting and payroll administration.
- Team player with strong organizational skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Highly organized and accurate.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Accounting experience at a junior level required.
Payroll and Accounting AdministratorMoncton, NB, Canada
We at Kelly are currently seeking a Payroll and Accounting Administrator for our client in Moncton, N.B.
This is a permanent opportunity that boasts great hours, friendly work atmosphere, competitive compensation as well as a great benefit program.
If you have an interest and the following qualifications, we want to hear from you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Clear Criminal Background Check Required
Working Hours: Full-Time, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Over time will be required the last day of each month.
If you are interested in joining our client’s team, please send your resume in confidence.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions at www.kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit www.kellyservices.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Reference ID: CA7412DH000219
Date Posted: 22/11/2019