- Bachelor's degree in microbiology or biology with an option in microbiology
- 2 years of experience including at least 1 in environmental microbiology (water, soil or air)
- Eligible to become (or already is) an authorized signatory of the MEQ
Microbiology AnalystMontreal, QC, Canada
Kelly Scientific Resources believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to senior management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is Science, Engineering, IT, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Contact Centre or Business Administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
• Perform microbiological analyzes of drinking water, wastewater and fertilizing residual materials according to environmental methods
• Check the results of analyzes and quality controls;
• Approve the results and sign the certificates of analysis;
• Transmit the results of the analysis to the various departments, when required;
• Adequately complete the laboratory documentation;
• Perform equipment maintenance according to established procedures;
• The candidate must be eligible to become (or already is) an authorized signatory of the MEQ (Ministry of the Environment in Quebec).
• A Bachelor's degree in microbiology or biology with an option in microbiology
• 2 years of experience including at least 1 in environmental microbiology (water, soil or air)
• Experience with a LIMS (asset).
Category: Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
Reference ID: CA7677BM001543
Date Posted: 28/07/2020