- Competetive Pay Rate
- Straight Day Shifts
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Requires know-how sufficient to perform semi-standardized operations and may operate equipment requiring set up and adjustments. Typically, requires reading and writing ability sufficient to communicate easily, can use and understand decimals and fractions.
- Secondary education (fluent in speaking, reading and writing English and strength in mathematics) are essential,
- Authorized operator of material handling equipment,
- Familiarity with Windows computer software environment,
- Ability to understand where to locate pertinent information on goods receipt and input into SAP system following completion of training.
- Performs tasks requiring physical exertion such as standing, sitting, bending, walking or climbing stairs, using light tools and machines and/or medium weight materials or regular visual concentration, or frequent travel.
- Tact required to maintain good relations with persons inside and/or outside of the area in giving and receiving information.
- This position occurs in a manufacturing plant environment
- Exposure to noise, some dust (sugar), water, and variable temperatures is common
- The use of personal protective equipment is required, particularly protective footwear hearing protection, and heat resistant gloves
- The use of company mandated uniform is required (long sleeve shirts/pants, hair nets, gloves, etc.)
- Knowledge and Skills
- GMP/Food Safety and HACCP training
- Lockout training
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Walkie OperatorStoney Creek, Hamilton, ON, Canada
Kelly Services is pleased to be supporting our client in the Food industry with their requirements for experienced Walkie Operators in Stoney Creek. ON
10 Hour shift Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday. (Potential overtime on Wednesday&Thursday)
These are Temporary Opportunities with Permanent Potential (Temp-to-perm)
Pay rate: $17.40/hr
Order picking along with the use of material handling equipment, computer usage as required and perform all other duties as assigned, not usually involving forklift equipment, regardless of material type, or job classification. Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
What You’ll Be Doing
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please apply directly with your resume to the posting.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA762CTL000126
Date Posted: 21/07/2020