- Acting as first point of contact to C Level Executives and overseeing daily agendas
- Calendar Management – ensuring effective and smooth running of C Level Executives Calendar and Day to Day
- Travel – booking International and Domestic business trips
- Correspondence – managing all correspondence such as letters, emails, memos and ensuring a high level of accuracy.
- Event Planning – to plan, organize and coordinate conferences, business meetings and annual events.
- Prioritize and manage day to day activities, meetings, guests, calendaring, emails, phone calls, commitments, appointments
- Meetings – to prepare meeting material, prioritize meetings, taking minutes and coordinating attendance.
- Expenses – recording all expenses, creating reports and ensuring timely submission of reports.
- 5 + years’ experience supporting C Level Executives
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Experience using SAP (preferred)
- Detail Orientated with a high level of professionalism
Executive AssistantEast York, Toronto, ON, Canada
Are you a detail orientated Executive Assistant looking to make a change and join a world leading Manufacturing Company? Do you have experience supporting a C Level Executive? Our client is seeking a professional Executive Assistant to join their team in East York.
Reference ID: CA7611ET000007
Date Posted: 10/01/2020