- Bilingual Customer Service Representative (fluent in French and English)
- Waterloo, ON
- Insurance Company
- Provide a high level of service to external and internal customers for all mainstream products
- Respond to all customer service inquiries, answering a standard number of calls and related investigation work by following set procedures and utilizing administrative expertise
- Ensure positive and effective relationships are maintained with customers
- Act as primary contact for customers’ requests by researching the problem/issue through interaction with multiple internal departments in order to find the appropriate information and solution
- Proactively works to identify and correct customer issues, and resolve customer complaints and concerns, and coordinating with other staff and departments as required
- Process transactions on specific product lines and maintain records accurately within established standards utilizing existing technology
- Maintains a sound level of product, procedures, systems and industry knowledge, across specific product lines
- Works with other team members to ensure a cohesive unit and consistent high level of service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Bilingual French and English
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Positive attitude; ability to work both independently and in a team setting.
- Excellent organization skills, with the ability to prioritize under stressful and changing circumstances
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to maintain a “customer perspective” when dealing with customers and advisors.
- High level of phone confidence and professionalism
- Excellent customer service negotiation skills with the ability to maintain a positive customer relationship in a very difficult situation
- Ability to identify workflow, systems and procedural issues and escalate issues appropriately
- Ability to learn a variety of computer platforms quickly and business processes required.
- Ability to identify callers needs quickly and provide resolution for various platforms and clients.
- Knowledge of banking is an asset
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (fluent in French and English)Waterloo, ON, Canada
Company Name: Insurance Company
Job Title: Bilingual Customer Service Representative (fluent in French and English)
Dates: Sept. 08/20 – Mar. 05/21 à potenal for extension / permanent
Hours: (Mon – Fri) 9am to Midnight AND 9am – 9pm on the weekends (must be flexible to work on a rotational basis)
Pay Rate: $19.50/hour + 4% vacation pay
Location: Waterloo, ON ***Work from Home until further notice***
The Bilingual Customer Representative will be responsible for managing all aspects of customer service including answering inquiries via phone and e-mail, taking orders, and follow up services. Customers may be internal or external with requests of varying degrees of complexity. Must have strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
À propos de nous
Kelly Services croit aux relations et non aux transactions. C’est la raison pour laquelle nous nous sommes engagés à faire en sorte que les demandeurs d’emploi retrouvent les meilleurs employeurs au Canada et dans le monde. Nous comblons les postes de niveau débutant à directeur, de manière temporaire ou permanente. Que vous soyez spécialisé dans les domaines de la science, de l'informatique, des finances, de l'ingénierie, du marketing, de la fabrication, des centres de contact ou de l'administration des affaires, nous travaillerons avec vous pour comprendre vos goûts, vos aversions, vos objectifs et vos ambitions et vous présenter des opportunités répondant à vos besoins. Voir ce que nous avons à offrir.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltée s'est engagée à fournir des aménagements pour les personnes handicapées tout au long du processus d'embauche, comme l'exige la Politique d'aménagement de l'emploi. Kelly travaillera avec les candidats pour répondre aux besoins d’hébergement qui ont été communiqués à Kelly à l’avance.
Category: Banking/Financial Services
Reference ID: CA769AST000126
Date Posted: 24/07/2020